Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Last day of the month

Well, today's the last day of January. And hump day (we're 1/2 way there!). According to ole Neil, a passing upper disturbance and a possible coastal low are forecast to bring us another wet day tomorrow. Oh joy. As long as it clears up by Saturday for the market!
Sunday is the Super Bowl. Not that I'm such a fan. Altho I do get a kick outta the commercials.
And from what I hear K-Fed will be in one making fun of himself. Now there's a concept.
I really need to be doing some more painting. As in oil. Tough thing is though, to force yourself when you're not really in the mood. I just wish I was a more prolific painter. I know quantity isn't everything. But I can't have a body of work w/out lots and lots of paintings. And I enjoy painting, I love to be "in the zone," but I just wish the urge would hit me a little more often. My problem is I think too much. I analyze myself right out of things. Well, I gotta go pay some bills and balance some ck bks. Have a good one!

No comments: