Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2 fer...

It usually takes me awhile to write after weekends! We didn't make it to the rodeo parade after all. I wasn't too sad. Traipsing around in the rain, early on a Saturday, isn't exactly the way I like to spend them. We did make it to the cook-off, even though our original invite fell through. So we just wandered around for 3 hrs; me causing quite a stir dressed like a C & W Anna Nicole. It was entertaining and Masoud said he never heard so many "Oh my God's!" As for the Academy Awards, I guessed most of them, except the Best Picture, which took me by surprise. Yesterday at work was quite chaotic what with the painters there to touch-up inside, the floor-polishing guys to buff the wood floors, some ladies from the Garden Club to lay down some plastic on the floor and the landscaping people to plant flowers in the planters that were delivered from Canada last Friday. All this in preparation for the Azalea Trail this wkend. Evidently there are going to be hundreds and hundreds of people go through the event which is 11am to 6pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Oh, Wow-age!

2 comments:

Michael-Ann said...

Lets just say that I HOPE you got pictures of your get-up... NOT that i will ever SEE them, but at least I can believe that maybe SOME DAY i will.

:) Good morning BooBoo!

Shelli said...

hi BooBoo!! see, if you come over here and teach me how to post my pic's.... then i can ply you w/ tequila or whatever libation is your pleasure! LOL