Wednesday, February 28, 2007

bananas, green apples, red grapes, Turkish dried figs

That was breakfast this morning, thanks to my darling. He always provides me with fresh fruits and veggies, God bless him! I washed my car yesterday when I got home from work. I knew it was supposed to rain today, but it just gets so dirty I can't stand it! One time I saw someone had written a note on a car's dirty back window that said "I wish my wife was this dirty" I know --- tacky, but funny nonetheless. Last night I finally tried the George Foreman grill my honey let me borrow. And I have to tell you, it works great!! Masoud gave me some talapia fillets and some hamburger patties. I tried the fish last night and it was so good! And it only took like 3 min's! I may get healthy after all! It certainly won't be for a lack of trying on Masoud's part! Well, gotta run or I'll be late for work.
Happy "hump" day ya'll!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

that all sounds so darn healthy...i'm over here making oven fried chicken so I won't cave in for the real thing....I have an awesome recipe with skinless breastesses and leggos. Soak in a mixture of...and dredge through....wait wait! I'll put this on my blog so I won't space away on here.....Cheers dear!

Shelli said...

hi Carolyn!
well, you know his work was cut out for him since i'm a fool for mexican food, home-cookin(fried chic, etc)and other comfort food!!
LOL
i'll definitely ck out your receipe!