Thursday, February 22, 2007

Part 2: the day improved...

Well, after such griping this morn, I'm happy to report the day got better. My boss let me off a little early so I decided to take a walk when I got home. The weather today is so nice, it's gorgeous outside!!
As I was walking by the high school I heard some honking. I ignored it because I figured it was for the kids. But when I finally turned around, it was my ole buddy Mitch! We chatted for awhile, then I continued on my merry way.
And even though I didn't get the grant ($50,000.00) I applied for from the Hunting group, it's all good. Saturday is the rodeo parade, Masoud wants to go to that, so we're going. Then a friend of mine invited us to the Rodeo Bar-B-Que Cook-off Saturday night. Her boyfriend's boss has a booth there. Should be a lot of fun: free bar-b-q, free booze, great "scenery" and comraderi!! yee haw!!!

No comments: