Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ash Wed

Did you hear the one about the man that was found dead in front of his tv? He'd been dead more than a year! And the tv was still on. It's true! It happened in Hampton Bays, NY. He was 70 yrs old and had died of natural causes. He'd lost his wife years ago and lived alone. But you'd think neighbors would've checked on him. They said they thought he was in the hospital or in a nursing home. But, geez.
On a lighter note, last Saturday a crowd in Bismarck, ND broke the world record for the most snow angels. There were about 9,000 people, besting the previous mark of 3,784. Oh, wow-age! That's a lot of snow angels!!

2 comments:

Michael-Ann said...

This post "tastes" like a sweet-n-sour post :)

Poor old fart and happy snow angels all rolled into one.

Last time I went to visit my sister in CT making snow angels was at the top of my priority list. What fun! I didn't even mind getting the icy snow down my pants...makes fer a great wake-up call.

Shelli said...

well, you know how it is, gotta have the ying and the yang! i was never around snow much unfortunately. only saw it once a yr when we used to visit my mom's folks in Oklahoma for Christmas.