Friday, February 16, 2007

Finally Fri...

I was lying in bed this am listening to the sounds of the morning; the songbirds, the woodpecker, the traffic passing by out in front of the house. The construction noise won't begin for another hour. My cat Elsa is trying to coax me out of bed. I don't want to leave my warm, cozy nest. Finally, the thought of coffee propels my lazy carcass out of bed. When I stepped outside the front door, on the way to my car, I noticed it's as cold outside right now as it is in my frig! Yowza! At work, we've been busy the past few days putting the "big house" back in order after my boss threw an underwriter's (for a charity auction) dinner party Tues night. But it's Fri and it's all good. My boss gave me a beautiful floral jade necklace from her trip to China (Hong Kong, Shanghi) a couple wks ago. I'm looking forward to this wkend: Chinese New Yr and Galveston Mardi Gras. Woo hoo!

No comments: