Tuesday, February 6, 2007

About the wkend...

Well, I'm running behind schedule. About the wkend. Saturday my honey and I went to the Yale St Art Market. Always a good time! It was a little chilly, but we warmed things up a bit w/ shots of Jose. Saw some of the "gang": Michael-Ann, Myra, Katie, Elaine, Mary, Erika, Mitch, Carolyn and Cindy. Missed Gordy who was out sick and Mercado. Then to Joe's Crab Shack w/ friends for supper. Sunday I got a wild hair and said let's do a beach run. So that's what we did. That's one (of the many things) I love about my boyfriend. He's always up for spontaneity! Most guys would not have ditched the Super Bowl to make a beach run, but that's my honey!!
We had a great time! Went to Bolivar and had the whole beach to ourselves; not only because it was cold, but because most people were somewhere watching the game. Even though it was a little chilly, we still had 1/2 a bottle left, so it kept us comfy. And the sunset was spectacular!
We were some picture-taking fools! So it was indeed a Super Sunday!!

No comments: